Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Video Tips on Bunning & Maintenance!

            Video Tips on Bunning (Mega Protective Style)


I have always loved bunning, even before I started on my HHJ, I would throw my hair in a bun, especially when I am working out, it has been the most convenient way to style my hair! Above is my first "Elegant Bun" I used a synthetic braid to add volume to my bun, and it gives me versatility! I can wear this bun on any occassion, with hair accessories to compliment the event, or just how I am feeling @ the time! I'm not big on hair accessories, but I am starting to like them, and plan to incorporate them in my HHJ styling regimen! Check out videos below. They are tutorials on how I achieved this style, and how to maintain it! Bunning IS the go to protective style, while trying to grow &/or retain length for hair growth! Let's grow some beautiful hair! :D
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment