Sunday, August 26, 2012

I LOVE the new me! :D I am my own hair inspiration! My new looks/Protective styles & old look wigs

This look is Me!!! I LOVE it, It makes me feel free, and more like myself, this HHJ has transformed me in more ways than one! :D These are my protective/new styles! They are more than just protective styles to me, they are new styles to give me more versitility! I love it! I will continue to wear wigs as a protective style, it's just easier for me when I am on stage while sweating my hair out!
The !st pic is of my bantu knot out, 2nd pic is my pin curls on flat ironed hair, and 3rd pic is my elengant bun made with a synthetic hair twisted into a bun, all done since I started my HHJ 6/27/12
I have hid behind weaves and wigs for a long time, trying to look like something else beside myself! I LOVE the new me, and I have come to the conclusion that, I, am my own hair inspiration!

The link to the turtorial is here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dNZWgyO5WE


                                           The 1st pic is my promo pic Jan 2012, & the 2nd  pics I took in Mar & May of this year 2012. All these 3 pics are om me wearing wigs. 
                         I like the look, I just want to grow my own thick hair back to WL so I can achieve 
these look with my own hair!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment