Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My New Staple Product "Luster's S-curl"!!! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!!!!

OMG!!!! I purchased this today and used it for the first time, and NOW I see why all the hair guru's and ladies who have been on their hhj would always say, you have to find what products work best for YOUR hair. Well, I found my perfect moisturizer, Luster's S-curl!!! I got this idea from my hair She-ro FGrogan on Youtube!. She loves it, and now I see why! It has my hair feeling moisturized without feeling wet & weighed down! No dripping, just moisture!!! It's so silky, I almost forgot how silky it is. I used to wear jeri curls back in the day, yes, I came up during the jeri curl era, but my hair always grew very fast with my jeri curls! I am going to love this product during the rest of my 1 yr hhj and beyond! I am in my 9th month of my hhj and I am doing GREAT!!! :-)




2 comments:

  1. Yes Girl it is AMAZING! I know you will be happy at how handy this product is. It recently became my stable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Daintyffany!!! I am still using it and I really like the new fragrance, it smells soooo good! Thanks for stopping by, and so sorry for the late reply, I have had a serious last few months with the loss of my Mom...

    ReplyDelete