Sunday, March 17, 2013

HHJ 8 mo 3 weeks comparison 17 weeks post

     HHJ 8 mo 3 weeks comparison

                                                              Retaining Length

Flat-Ironed hair bone straight to avoid texlaxing and for length check Mar.17, 2013
My New Length Check Tee-Shirt I Made For Longer Lengths 
Mar. 17, 2013
17 weeks post Mar 17, 2013
I started my hhj on june 27, 2012, but I took my first pic on july 6, 2012. It is mar 17, 2013 and 8-9 months into my hhj. My ends are thin, but I am not going to cut them until I texlax. I have also decided to try and keep stretching until my 1 yr anniversary on june 27th. I am going to try because I dont want to texlax my hair more than 2 times a year, but if my shedding gets to bad, or the different textures give me a problem, then I will texlax before june 27th... Well, I retained some length and I am very happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, you retained length, once we are consistent we will get the results we want! :) HHJ

    ReplyDelete