Friday, February 22, 2013

13 weeks post... 8th month into my HHJ "Shrinkage while Stretching"!!!


I have got a lot of shrinkage, but I can still see my hair growth/length retention!!! I think I have about 2 1/2 inches of new growth since nov. 25, 2012 when I did my texlax. On my 6 month anniversary Dec. 27, 2012, I was still at the same length I was on Nov. 25, 2012 which the longest part of my hair was at the 4 line... I have a texture shot below this pic.... @ the bottom of the second pic, you can see my hair looks straigthened, that's the front of my head. I had to bend down to take the pic to get a good close up of my roots. That straightness is the result of my flaxseed gel slicking my edges down ever so sweet while I rock my buns! I LOVE my flaxseed gel, I will NEVER use the clear kind again!!! I am stretching until march 25, 2013 (4 months) I may try to stretch longer, it depends on how hectic my stretch gets, plus I like when I relax my roots, my shedding decreases tremendously!!! Oh yeah, the black tea rinse really does work ladies!







My Regimen is at:
 My Fitness Blog is at:

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nice blog. I hope your hair journey is going well. So your on a texlaxing journey? I am on a relaxer journey. Wishing you the best of Luck. HHJ.
    http://daintyffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daintyffany! I subbed your blog a few minutes ago! Your blog is nice too! Thank you for checking my blog out and subscribing, I appreciate that! Good luck to you too and, HHJ...
    http://mymanefitnesssupreme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete