Sunday, January 20, 2013

My HHJ Regimen "UPDATE"

I left the previous product on the list, but I crossed them out as I eliminated them. I have added a few products to my regimen, but I am trying to keep it as simple as possible! HHJ!

                                                My Regimen "UPDATE"
                                                             Pic Taken Dec. 29, 2012

REGIMEN & PRODUCTS: 
Shampoo: 
1x/a wk w/ D/C & Protein& Moisture Shampoo & added Oregano Oil
"UPDATE"!!! (I shampoo every two weeks or more now)
Pre-Poo:
The night before, or hour's before every wash
Co-wash: 
1-2 x/week or more…..(I first dc with protein & Moisture conditioners mixed to keep the p/m balance protein, moisturizer & d/c) 
Deep Condition: 
1-2x/week with or without heat before shampoo & co washes
Clarify Shampoo: 
1x a month 
Texlax: 
Currently stretching for 12-20 weeks (7/6/12- 01,2013)
"UPDATE"Texlaxed Nov. 25, 2012
Trim, Dust:Every 4-6 months or when absolutely necessary

Moisturize and Seal: 
Day & Night or when needed Baggy Ends: 2-3 times a wk Day or night….. Bag ends w/ plastic bag or cap under ponytail, bedtime, etc..
Oil Scalp: Every night, or every other night (4-7 x's a wk) (Hairdrenalin)
"UPDATE"!!! Nov. 15, 2012: I no longer use hairdrenaline! I could not take the smell of the onion & garlic in my hair every night....
Massage Scalp:
Every Night or Day "UPDATE: I massage scalp 3 times a week....
Massage Temples:
2x's every day morning & night. (ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm)  "UPDATE: I massage temples and nape "UPDATE: I massage temple & nape 3 times a week....
Satin Bonnet/Scarf: 
Nightly & when I am relaxing @ home Greenhouse Effect: 1x/every 2 wks Massage Scalp: Nightly Protective Styles: 
99% of the time Buns, bantu knot outs, braid outs, wash & go.....
Low Manipulation: 
99% 
Protective Styles:
Buns, Bantu Knot OutsBraid Outs,
"UPDATE" I still wear them sometimes but I now know that these styles are NOT Protective Styles
'Wigs, Wash & Go- (When my hair is APL)  Flexi rods, caruso steam rollerset... "UPDATE": I used my caruso rollerset for the first time on Dec 27, 2012... "I LOVE IT!!!!"
Baggy Ends & Sealing:
Every night, or as much as possible weekly. After I m/s, I braid my ends, then I roll them under & wrap a small rubber band around the tucked ends to secure my ends all night, then I tie my hair with satin scarf, wave cap, or a satin bonnet. My Sealant oil mix is: JBCO/Coconut oil, & EVOO... I also Bag my Nape area separately when I remember to do so, or when I think I need too....
GHE: 
As much as possible 3-5 x's a week
Flat Iron: 
1-x a month or every 4 months for texlax & length checks 
Blow dry: 
1x a month for length checks 
Comb Hair: 
Only during co wash & shampoo days 
Protein treatments:
Every month or when needed 1-2 eggs, evoo. Note:I DC after washing out egg & condition with moisture based shampoo & conditioner...
Banana Mask treatment:
My first one I did on Friday Nov. 30, 2012 (5 days after texlax Sunday Nov. 25, 2012)

Black Tea Rinse:
Did my first one Jan. 16, 2013!!!! I reakky like how healthy & strong my hair feels after I rinse it out! 

Tools & Accessories: 
Wide tooth comb, Boar brush, ouchless hair bands for ponytails and hair, Caruso Rollerset, Large Plastic Clips, Add on hair for buns 

Wish List: 
Flexi Rods, Hair Steamer, New Blow Dryer, New Flat Iron, A Home Salon Set-up! Vanity!!! "YAY, My Vanity was my Christmas present!!!, Split-Ender  ( Feb. 1, 2013)!!! :D 


Products:
"UPDATE" !!!!!: (Nov. 15, 2012) 
I am thinking of trying the aphogee line of products! I have the 2 minute keratin reconstructor, and the shampoo!
"UPDATE": Nov. 2012 "I have the Aphogee shampoo & 2 minute Reconstructer".. I used it 2 times in Nov. 2012 ...
Shampoos: 
Silicon Mix Shampoo Hidratante & Silicon Mix Protein De Perla Shampoo Fortificante Fortifying Shampoo I will be shampooing &/or Co-washing with Oregano Oil in mixes (Both Has Sodium Laureth Sulfate) Now that I am a Hairlsta, I now know to not use Shampoo w/ sulfate…I will use it until it’s gone!!! 
Conditioners:
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner (on co- wash & shampoo days) (Has Alcohol mentioned 3 time in ingredients!- I will switch when it is gone) Silicon Mix “Proteina” De Perla Fortifying Hair Treatment Creme V05 Tea Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner "Blackberry Sage Tea" 
Deep Conditioner: 
Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Crème!!!! “I LOVE THIS”!!!!!!
Leave In Conditioner:
"UPDATE": Jan. 16, 2013, I used my free sample of Kamazo Care "Aloe My Hair Leave- In Conditioner". I really like it, it's a moisturizing leave-in!!!...... Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Creme!!! "LOVE IT"!!! :-)& or  mixed with my daily Shea Butter mix...  Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-in Hair Shine & Conditioner. Leave-in conditioner:Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Detangling Leave-in Crème (Both have Alcohol)!!!!... I will use them until they are gone....
Clarifying Shampoo: 
Ion Purifying Solutions Clarifying Shampoo 
Moisturizer: 
Conditioner, water, castor oil, glycerine, aloe vera juice in a spray bottle.
ORS olive oil moisturizing hair for straigthened hair 
Hard Protein treatments: 
Eggs, Evoo."UPDATE:Nov. 15, 2012  Vo5 Coditioner 
Sealant: 
"UPDATE": Jan 16, 2013, I use JBCO to oil my scalp,EVOO for GHE and Coconut Oil to seal moisture  JBCO/Coconut oil EVOO mix& Organic's Best Growth & Strengthening Oil Therapy with Argan Oil & EVOO or whatever natural oil I have @ the time, but my favorites are evoo, jbco, coconut oil, & argon oil. Safflower Oil & Grapeseed Oil sometimes...  
Supplements/Growth Aids: 
Biotin- 5mg (1x daily) & Biotin in my Hairdrenaline w/added coconut Oil 
Edges & Nape: 
"Massaging these areas every morning & night" ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm Hairdrenaline mix (For Nape Area)
"UPDATE:  Nov. 15, 2012: Now I just use my castor oil for my nape & edges... 
Silk/Satin Scarf or Bonnet:
GHE, (Green House Effect) I will do this when I feel the need or as often as possible! I like the way it makes my hair feel! :D

Noted Treatments:
 Clarifying Shampoo) July 27, 2012 
 Hard Protein Treatment: July 21, 2012 (1 egg, evoo, vo5)
 Clipped/Trimmed Ends: July 12, 2012 (1/2 inch) 
 Relaxers: March 2012 (LAST ONE) 
Hard Protein Treatment: Nov. 15, 2012 (2 eggs. evoo)
Texlaxed: July 2, 2012 , Nov. 25, 2012
Light dust: Nov. 25, 2012
Flatironed & Blow dryed: July 12, 2012, Aug. 11, 2012, Oct. 11, 2012, Nov. 25, 2012, Dec 27, 2012
Black Tea Rinse: Jan. 16, 2013 "First one, I like it"!!!
"I will tweek my regimen as I go along because some of my products have alcohol and sulfates in them. I have learned so much in a week since becoming a hairlista, about what not to use and what to use! It will take me a little time, but I will get there because it is sooooooo worth not being in hair bondage anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment